Nails inc Gel Rehab - Treatment & Base Coat (9635) 14ml
Nails inc's product line is formulated with the latest professional technologies, boasting a portfolio of more than 150 colours and special effects. Known for catwalk colour, fashion collaborations, innovative special effects, immaculate professional manicures and pedicures..
- A blend of potent natural actives, this miracle 10-in-1 Treatment and Base Coat works to rescue damaged nails in just 30 minutes.
- Proven to intensively repair damage caused by gel manicures or general poor nail health.
- The powerful formula contains: Keratin Rich Spinach, Seaweed Extract, Peptides, Nitrocellulose and Kale.
- Works to strengthen, regenerate and hydrate nails - preventing against further breakage and damage.
How To Apply:
- Apply to clean, dry nails.
- For a intense Treatment apply two coats twice weekly.
- For a Base Coat apply one coat under your favourite Nails inc shade.
Launching 15 years ago, the once small British brand was founded by young entrepreneur Thea Green. After travelling to the US whilst working as Fashion Editor at Tatler, Thea spotted a gap in the UK market for professional high quality manicures and a more fashion forward range of products for women with little time. Nails inc has become an award winning nail brand famous for catwalk colour, fashion collaborations, innovative special effects and immaculate professional manicures. With nail bars all over the UK, Nails inc is now the UK's number one nail bar chain. Nails inc's top team of technicians regularly work with A-list celebrities and fashion designers including Victoria Beckham, Alexa Chung, Poppy Delevingne and backstage at the hottest events across the globe from high profile shows at London and New York Fashion Week to the MTV EMAs.